Sunday 7 August 2011

Just one more post to bitch, I promise*.

So, breaking news.

She was lying.

She told me it was all just because it was time apart and things were different, she didn't feel the same any more.

I could accept that.

What I can't accept is the fact that she was actually lying to me for two months about us having a good relationship.

As it turns out, she completely disregarded me and fell for some other guy in Australia, while still telling me she loved me and that she couldn't wait to see me.

It's not so much that she stopped loving me, I couldn't care less about that.

It's that she lied so easily for so long.

This is the last post in which I will reference her at all, probably.

Time to hate on the rest of society.

*I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment