Saturday 6 August 2011

Disclaimer.

If anyone who will ever read this other than myself, if you haven't already guessed, this isn't some sort of self-help blog dedicated to new beginnings and letting old skeletons out of whatever closets you may have.

This is just a simple diary of a 17 year-old boy who's frustrated with how things run in this day and age.

Now, I know there are many like me, who love complaining about everything and how it all happens.

I'm not going to say my views are completely correct and infallible, that's for the reader to decide.

This is simply a medium in which I can express myself and just have the ideas out there. If other people read this, great, feel free to express yourself and form your own opinions. Whether they reinforce my own or contradict them, anything is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment